←Older revision Revision as of 07:51, 21 February 2019 Line 238: Line 238:       Good bye. I hope I am gone soon.🕊 ...

User_talk:HumanBeing

←Older revision Revision as of 07:51, 21 February 2019
Line 238: Line 238:
   
 
Good bye. I hope I am gone soon.🕊
 
Good bye. I hope I am gone soon.🕊
  +
  +
  +
  +
When I told my parents about being a nun, they started taking me to a psychiatrist. They know I may go to the police a second time, I've been there once to complain about domestic abuse. I'm sure it is my brothers idea to have a mental certificate if I am to go to authorities. So they can prove that I m mentally unstable and they are not abusive.
  +
  +
I always believed in living. But I'm just too sick of my family's wickedness. I live in the middle of such hypocrisy and double standards. Either ways, I'm sure a 'natural death's, I'm never committing suicide, is better than loving with these filthy creatures.
   


from wikiHow - Recent Changes [en] https://ift.tt/2DZ9x4z
via IFTTT