←Older revision Revision as of 06:58, 17 May 2019 Line 588: Line 588:       And you know, I love writing too. Just wri...

User_talk:Davecrosby

←Older revision Revision as of 06:58, 17 May 2019
Line 588: Line 588:
   
 
And you know, I love writing too. Just writing and my cursive writing is very good. Infact, my class teacher Mr. Xavier would have me write the quote of the day on the board every morning because of that. I still love to just go in and on writing. I also write my cousins homework. His teacher has given the class to write act 1 and 2 from the Merchant of Venice. His teacher gave loads of homework for summer vacatiins. He studies for his exams and I write. We didn't have Merchant of Venice or Romeo and Juliet in our syllabus. It was state board. His is ICSE which is more friendly and fun. I hope you enjoy photography too. :)
 
And you know, I love writing too. Just writing and my cursive writing is very good. Infact, my class teacher Mr. Xavier would have me write the quote of the day on the board every morning because of that. I still love to just go in and on writing. I also write my cousins homework. His teacher has given the class to write act 1 and 2 from the Merchant of Venice. His teacher gave loads of homework for summer vacatiins. He studies for his exams and I write. We didn't have Merchant of Venice or Romeo and Juliet in our syllabus. It was state board. His is ICSE which is more friendly and fun. I hope you enjoy photography too. :)
  +
  +
  +
  +
Hello Dave 🙂,
  +
  +
How a nice weekend. :)
   


from wikiHow - Recent Changes [en] http://bit.ly/2WNHTj6
via IFTTT