| ←Older revision | Revision as of 06:08, 15 May 2019 | ||
| Line 9: | Line 9: | ||
|
How to move files/folders from playlist to media library
|
How to move files/folders from playlist to media library
|
||
| + | |||
| + | |||
| + |
Hi,
|
||
| + | |||
| + |
I have a few questions.
|
||
| + | |||
| + |
1. If the category mentioned on an article is correct but the category guardian tool matks it incorrect, does the category gets removed?
|
||
| + | |||
| + |
2. I feel like knowing the pages that open when you click on all the other options like undo, full edit etc on the RCP tool. Can there be an article explaining about those other options?
|
||
| + | |||
| + |
3. I saw an article yesterday and today with methods/ parts that started with a bullet point using * followed by the steps. Is this a new format? If I know for sure, I can mark them patrolled when I see more of them. :)
|
||
| + | |||
| + | |||
| + |
That's all. I hope it's not too much. Thanks. :)
|
||
| + | |||
from wikiHow - Recent Changes [en] http://bit.ly/2Hm8TRA
via IFTTT