←Older revision Revision as of 00:05, 30 June 2019 Line 4: Line 4:   Thanks for trying but I will contact Anna when she retu...

User_talk:Eric

←Older revision Revision as of 00:05, 30 June 2019
Line 4: Line 4:
 
Thanks for trying but I will contact Anna when she returns.  Not a pressing matter at all.  You've given this more attention than necessary already.  Hope your upcoming holiday is fun and filled with sunlight and summertime ambiance.
 
Thanks for trying but I will contact Anna when she returns.  Not a pressing matter at all.  You've given this more attention than necessary already.  Hope your upcoming holiday is fun and filled with sunlight and summertime ambiance.
   
  +
  +
  +
Thank you! I’ll shoot her an email, thanks! I didn’t know what to do!
  +


from wikiHow - Recent Changes [en] https://ift.tt/2XcdE4w
via IFTTT