Adding video via video picker tool
| ←Older revision | Revision as of 00:09, 31 July 2019 | ||
| Line 56: | Line 56: | ||
|
#Tick them off. Reward yourself with the pleasure of ticking something when you achieved your goal.[[Image:Write-Personal-Goals-Step-4-Version-3.jpg|center]]
|
#Tick them off. Reward yourself with the pleasure of ticking something when you achieved your goal.[[Image:Write-Personal-Goals-Step-4-Version-3.jpg|center]]
|
||
|
#Reward yourself. Say to yourself something like, "If I get 100 boxes ticked, then I will go out to the cinema", or go on a vacation with all my friends".[[Image:Make Yourself Feel Better Step 6 Version 3.jpg|center]]
|
#Reward yourself. Say to yourself something like, "If I get 100 boxes ticked, then I will go out to the cinema", or go on a vacation with all my friends".[[Image:Make Yourself Feel Better Step 6 Version 3.jpg|center]]
|
||
| + | |||
| + |
== Video ==
|
||
| + | |||
|
== Tips ==
|
== Tips ==
|
||
from wikiHow - Recent Changes [en] https://ift.tt/2OvqThX
via IFTTT