←Older revision Revision as of 23:58, 30 August 2019 Line 498: Line 498:   Bahaha - I guess we are all human... the discussi...

User_talk:Galactic Radiance

←Older revision Revision as of 23:58, 30 August 2019
Line 498: Line 498:
 
Bahaha - I guess we are all human... the discussion and talk page boxes look so similar in NAB that I was bound to do it at some point! Luckily you're around to hassle me about it (and help point me in the right direction to fix it!) :D
 
Bahaha - I guess we are all human... the discussion and talk page boxes look so similar in NAB that I was bound to do it at some point! Luckily you're around to hassle me about it (and help point me in the right direction to fix it!) :D
   
  +
  +
  +
Oh, okay. Sorry, I didn’t know! But know I do! Thanks for telling me! Sorry if I caused an inconvenience
  +


from wikiHow - Recent Changes [en] https://ift.tt/2ZzHF3x
via IFTTT