←Older revision Revision as of 00:02, 4 September 2019 Line 1: Line 1:   Hi! Welcome to my talk page. I haven't been on ...

User_talk:Barking Bear

←Older revision Revision as of 00:02, 4 September 2019
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Hi! Welcome to my talk page. I haven't been on wikiHow for very long, but I can answer any questions you have for me about articles I started or any edits I have or haven't approved.
 
Hi! Welcome to my talk page. I haven't been on wikiHow for very long, but I can answer any questions you have for me about articles I started or any edits I have or haven't approved.
  +
  +
  +
Ah! I like your new profile pic! That's pretty special that you get to ride horses.
  +
  +
We always like having conscientious people around the site, so I hope you enjoy checking everything out :)
  +


from wikiHow - Recent Changes [en] https://ift.tt/2Lo5sdW
via IFTTT