←Older revision Revision as of 00:20, 30 December 2019 Line 23: Line 23:   If you have any questions as you go, just reach o...

User_talk:Kidul HD

←Older revision Revision as of 00:20, 30 December 2019
Line 23: Line 23:
 
If you have any questions as you go, just reach out to our [[wikiHow_talk:Help Team|Help Team]] for a hand, and someone will get back to you soon :)
 
If you have any questions as you go, just reach out to our [[wikiHow_talk:Help Team|Help Team]] for a hand, and someone will get back to you soon :)
   
  +
  +
  +
I have a question about the edit you made to [[Fold a Paper Star]]. I wasn't sure if you were trying to make the page better or just experimenting, so I changed the page back for now. Either way, maybe I can help you figure out how to better contribute here. Let me know if you'd like to discuss it!
  +


from wikiHow - Recent Changes [en] https://ift.tt/359RcwW
via IFTTT