←Older revision Revision as of 01:18, 1 January 2020 Line 37: Line 37:   I hope you had a wonderful year/decade!   I hop...

User_talk:VY

←Older revision Revision as of 01:18, 1 January 2020
Line 37: Line 37:
 
I hope you had a wonderful year/decade!
 
I hope you had a wonderful year/decade!
   
  +
  +
  +
Thank you VY.  I appreciate the encouragement, prayers and your guidance on the article process, since this is the first article I've started here and am unfamiliar with how things work.  I am happy that the content is being presented online.  It sounds like difficult situations have given you perspective, in order to help others who are now facing difficulties themselves.  I think that helping those who are depressed to re-focus their attention on Jesus is a good idea.  To give a personal example, I remember having difficulty forgiving people who had wronged me.  But after I decided to place my trust in Jesus, I could think about all the wrong things that I myself had done against God, and how Jesus took the punishment for my wrongs.  Why would someone take the punishment for someone else's crime?  Because Jesus did that for me, it gave me the ability to forgive those who wronged me.  Thank you again for your help!  May God's grace and peace be with you always.
  +


from wikiHow - Recent Changes [en] https://ift.tt/2FbhEfa
via IFTTT