←Older revision Revision as of 01:19, 30 January 2020 Line 687: Line 687:       Thanks for the template, but there'...

User_talk:FlowerPower555

←Older revision Revision as of 01:19, 30 January 2020
Line 687: Line 687:
   
 
Thanks for the template, but there's no need to give them to me.  I've gotten them all at one point or another and really don't much care to get them again at this point.
 
Thanks for the template, but there's no need to give them to me.  I've gotten them all at one point or another and really don't much care to get them again at this point.
  +
  +
  +
  +
Heh.  Check out my userpage and you'll understand WHY.  I've been on the site 12 years and have done some of nearly every wiki related task along the way.  :)
   


from wikiHow - Recent Changes [en] https://ift.tt/2RYtTlu
via IFTTT