| ←Older revision | Revision as of 07:20, 21 March 2020 | ||
| Line 411: | Line 411: | ||
|
What is the appropriate way to call attention to a problem in an answer that Staff wrote? https://www.wikihow.com/Use-CCleaner Twice it says that using CCleaner will reduce the life of your harddrive. That is not true or factual (at all). Being redundant here to emphasize how much I disagree with the 2 statements.
|
What is the appropriate way to call attention to a problem in an answer that Staff wrote? https://www.wikihow.com/Use-CCleaner Twice it says that using CCleaner will reduce the life of your harddrive. That is not true or factual (at all). Being redundant here to emphasize how much I disagree with the 2 statements.
|
||
| + | |||
| + | |||
| + |
Hiiiii,
|
||
| + | |||
| + |
I am so happy. Thank you so much. I am honored with your thoughtful barnstar and the message within. I will cherish it, Wikia. :)
|
||
| + | |||
from wikiHow - Recent Changes [en] https://ift.tt/3dhYuE9
via IFTTT