←Older revision Revision as of 06:35, 27 April 2019 Line 1: Line 1: − Hey guys ! Welcome to my talk page. Leave a message a...

User_talk:Zygomatt

←Older revision Revision as of 06:35, 27 April 2019
Line 1: Line 1:
Hey guys! Welcome to my talk page. Leave a message and I'll try to get back to you ASAP*. In case my talk page gets too long for your comfort and I haven't had a chance to blank it yet, [[User_talk:Illneedasaviour#post|click here to scroll directly to the message box]]. :)<br><br>
+
<!-- header -->
<nowiki>*</nowiki>A courtesy note:<br>As a regular member of society, I tend to take unannounced [[Go on a wikiBreak|wikiBreaks]] from time to time, so I may be unable to reply to your message in a timely manner. If I've been [http://bit.ly/1Bee4KH inactive] for a while and you have a wikiHow question, feel free to leave a message on the [[wikiHow_talk:Help Team|Help Team page]] or, for urgent matters, the [[wikiHow:Administrator Notice Board|admin notice board]]. Thanks!
+
----
  +
<br><br>
  +
<center>'''• Formerly known as Illneedasaviour •'''<br>
  +
<span style="font-feature-settings: 'smcp';">leave a message below and i'll try to get back to you asap<br>
  +
<small>''[[User_talk:Zygomatt#post|click to scroll to the bottom of the page]]''</small></center><br><br></span>
 
----
 
----
   
+
<!-- comments below -->
Ello ello!
+
 
+
That’s super neat to hear about the nursing aspirations and plans - it’ll be awesome for you! And you’ll have to tell me if it’s just like in all the medical dramas on TV :)
+
 
+
Haha yeah, we’re doing well, thanks! Life is never dull with an 18-month-old but it’s all pretty great stuff. She’s feisty but fab and keeps us on our toes in the best ways!
+
+
 
+
+
Nice - it’ll be fun to have you around again! And I bet you’ve learned lots of things that readers will appreciate your sharing with them!
+
 
+
Probably quite a few changes over the years, so I’d prob recommend browsing through old forum posts and Herald articles for the cliff notes, and asking questions as you go if needed :)
+
 
+
No problem with a rename from my point of view. It can be pretty slow when working on folks who’ve made thousands of edits so give it lots of time (don’t reload or anything), and then I’d post on your userpage and talk page to let folks know it’s you!
+
+
 
+
+
Thank you! Please help me pass my Quality review test.
+
+
 
+
+
Thanks Zygomatt, I will try my best in becoming worthy a part of this noble mission.
+
+


from wikiHow - Recent Changes [en] http://bit.ly/2PzqjMK
via IFTTT