←Older revision Revision as of 23:47, 11 July 2019 Line 1: Line 1:   <div><div style="color: black; font-famil...

User_talk:Anna

←Older revision Revision as of 23:47, 11 July 2019
Line 1: Line 1:
 
<div><div style="color: black; font-family:Tahoma; background-color:white; padding: 10px; border: solid 5px #93b874; -moz-border-radius: 2px">Heya - I'll be mostly offline until July 15. If you need help while I'm gone, please ask the [[wikiHow_talk:Help-Team|Help Team]]. Thanks!</div></div><div style="position:fixed; left:5px; top:70%; overflow:visible; z-index:9999; max-width:550px;"><div style="color: black; font-family:Tahoma; background-color:white;font-size: 17pt; padding: 10px; border: solid 5px #93b874; -moz-border-radius: 2px">Heya - I'll be mostly offline until July 15. If you need help while I'm gone, please ask the [[wikiHow_talk:Help-Team|Help Team]]. Thanks!</div></div>
 
<div><div style="color: black; font-family:Tahoma; background-color:white; padding: 10px; border: solid 5px #93b874; -moz-border-radius: 2px">Heya - I'll be mostly offline until July 15. If you need help while I'm gone, please ask the [[wikiHow_talk:Help-Team|Help Team]]. Thanks!</div></div><div style="position:fixed; left:5px; top:70%; overflow:visible; z-index:9999; max-width:550px;"><div style="color: black; font-family:Tahoma; background-color:white;font-size: 17pt; padding: 10px; border: solid 5px #93b874; -moz-border-radius: 2px">Heya - I'll be mostly offline until July 15. If you need help while I'm gone, please ask the [[wikiHow_talk:Help-Team|Help Team]]. Thanks!</div></div>
 
 
Anna, thank you for your quick reply.  The method I am advocating is short.  That is why it works.  I have spent over an hour trying to format in your style.  Is there someone that focuses on math that I can connect with?  What you have on this topic does not help grade school students.  Have you tried my method?  Have you read the other methods?  That dont work.  Too slow.  I have a simple method which takes 1 minute to learn and saves grade school students 1 - 2 hours of time they would have otherwise used to learn their 9s.  How can we share it?  How can we make your page on the subject of value? Greg
 
 
 
 
Anna, one line makes all this info on calculating 9-multiples obsolete.  All someone trying to mulplly by 9 has to do is:
 
 
count the Mulitplier back by one AND make it a 10
 
 
 
that is all a 6-year old needs to know; presto, they know their 9s
 
 
all this text is to explain to adults like yourself why it works
 
 
 
 
Ok, I'll do some research and fix the accuracy issues
 
 
 
 
Thank you Anna
 
 


from wikiHow - Recent Changes [en] https://ift.tt/2XBBoUW
via IFTTT