| ←Older revision |
Revision as of 00:02, 13 August 2019 |
| Line 1: |
Line 1: |
| |
<div style="background-color:#ffffff; padding:15px; margin-bottom:20px; border-style:solid; border-size:2px; border-color:#93b874">Hey! Feel free to leave me a message here if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.<br><br> I'm not online every day, but I'll get back to you when I can. If there's anything particularly urgent, you can also reach me at anna@wikihow.com. Have a good one!</div>
|
|
<div style="background-color:#ffffff; padding:15px; margin-bottom:20px; border-style:solid; border-size:2px; border-color:#93b874">Hey! Feel free to leave me a message here if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.<br><br> I'm not online every day, but I'll get back to you when I can. If there's anything particularly urgent, you can also reach me at anna@wikihow.com. Have a good one!</div>
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
hello who are you
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
bot
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
Okay. Making sure. Thank you. I am not planning on doing anything malicious, I promise. :)
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
lol ok
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
hi Ann thanks for encouragement....yeah it is my first time although i was not sure that there will be any one will see it....am just trying to find help to see whether i will manage to get somebody who can help me doing my best in movies industries
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
Hey Anna!
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
It's been so long since I promoted an article. I definitely need to brush up haha
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
Thanks for fixing the article :)
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
Thanks for the thumbs up!
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
How are you doing, Anna? Hope you're doing well!
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
No problem! :)
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
That's great to hear! I'm doing well, thanks! I've had some insomnia lately, but luckily, I've been able to cope with it. Other than that, everything's great!
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
Thanks :)
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
If I wrote an article called "How To Cool Your Temperature For Better Sleep" would it be considered a duplicate of "Sleep Comfortably On A Hot Night" or "Stop Getting So Hot While Sleeping"? My thinking was that it wouldn't because those articles never specifically mention cooling down before bed, just how to stop getting hot. Is that correct or would it be considered a duplicate?
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
Yay, less broken stuff! Thank you and whoever fixed it!
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
How was your weekend?
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
Hi Anna, Thank you for the feedback. I will take another look at the formatting guide.
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
It doesn't have to be deleted to I can upload it again. I am not bothered about getting my name on it. I have been using this technique for years and just wanted to spread the word and hopefully help a few people along the way.
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
Just so I am clear on the process of getting an article approved. It is either get it 100% right or it will be deleted? I thought it was a process where I could start an article and then others would help or give advice e.g. if some wording could be improved or specific format is missing. Am I getting that wrong?
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
Think of it this way - more time for you and P to spend together before P's new sibling interrupts the harmonic balance of the universe :P
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
Mine was... okay? Boring, I guess. I discovered I'm allergic to something, but I have no idea what that something is, so that's fun. Stuff like this is what makes me convinced that even our own bodies have no idea what they're doing.
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
Thanks!
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
Anna
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
Thanks!
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
okay
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
Thank you, Anna! I am really loving wikiHow, especially because I can help people all over the world and hopefully make their day! :)
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
My summer has honestly been tough. I've been looking for a job search without experience with little success. Anyway, how has yours been?
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
It's been going pretty great for me, though I do have my hands full with applying to high schools! How has your summer been?
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
And, yes, I have heard about Jayne. Just know that we'll miss you!
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
[[User:ContinentalBlue|We laugh and we cry and we break.]] ([[User_talk:ContinentalBlue|talk]]) 21:46, 12 August 2019 (GMT)
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
'Welcome.
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
OMG SO MANY QUESTIONS. I'm not able to figure out what things aren't right.
|
|
| − |
Sorry for removing them. :)
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
Thanks for the message and the thumbs up :)
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
Congrats and thanks for checking in!
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
<nowiki>;)</nowiki>
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
Writer's Guide says to avoid intros referring to the article like "read this wikiHow to" stuff. Plus, it was short.
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
Hi Anna
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
Did you answer me?
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
hi anna i made a new acount also i made that minecraft thing and i was anonymouse before
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
?
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
I actually did not see the message
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
Oh, alright!
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
|
|
| − |
To make articles
|
|
| − |
|
|