profilebox-aboutme-update ←Older revision Revision as of 00:18, 3 September 2019 Line 1: Line 1: − I am a Russian student w...

User:CPenguin17/profilebox aboutme

profilebox-aboutme-update

←Older revision Revision as of 00:18, 3 September 2019
Line 1: Line 1:
I am a Russian student who is very interested in technology and programming. (You might have noticed that most of my edits are on articles in the Computers & Electronics category.) I also sometimes edit in other categories if I happen to know about the topic. And I sometimes do formatting or spelling, which doesn\'t require much knowledge about the topic of the article. See information boxes for more information about me.
+
I am a Russian student who is very interested in technology and programming. I do whatever I consider interesting on this wiki, mostly editing articles about technology, politics, and other areas I happen to know about, approving questions, formatting articles (often on topics I don\'t know anything about), and just looking at what has to be done on the community dashboard. When I\'m not somewhere there, I often play games or discuss something on the forums. Scroll down to the information boxes for more information about me.\r\n\r\nBy the way, feel free to call me Pingu if you don\'t want to type all of my username or if you prefer that. :) That\'s not my real name, but I think it sounds cool and I\'m not publishing my real name online.


from wikiHow - Recent Changes [en] https://ift.tt/2MRNLGy
via IFTTT