←Older revision Revision as of 23:58, 7 October 2019 Line 4: Line 4:   Hi Eric, I saw you were online, is there any way that...

User_talk:Eric

←Older revision Revision as of 23:58, 7 October 2019
Line 4: Line 4:
 
Hi Eric, I saw you were online, is there any way that I can gain my patrol rights back? I had them revoked because my little sister took over my laptop and started rapid-fire patrolling. Is there any way I can get them back because of the circumstance?
 
Hi Eric, I saw you were online, is there any way that I can gain my patrol rights back? I had them revoked because my little sister took over my laptop and started rapid-fire patrolling. Is there any way I can get them back because of the circumstance?
   
  +
  +
  +
I just realized how little people on wikihow actully subscribe to the Herald
  +


from wikiHow - Recent Changes [en] https://ift.tt/30WUeCC
via IFTTT