Adding video via video picker tool ←Older revision Revision as of 00:14, 25 October 2019 Line 55: Line 55:   #*For example,...

Write an Accomplishment Report

Adding video via video picker tool

←Older revision Revision as of 00:14, 25 October 2019
Line 55: Line 55:
 
#*For example, you may want to say “I hired 100 people.”  However, don’t forget the other people who contributed to the successes. Refer to the team when applicable.
 
#*For example, you may want to say “I hired 100 people.”  However, don’t forget the other people who contributed to the successes. Refer to the team when applicable.
 
#*You will gain points by seeming like you’re not arrogant. Vary sentence structure so every sentence doesn’t start with the word “I.”
 
#*You will gain points by seeming like you’re not arrogant. Vary sentence structure so every sentence doesn’t start with the word “I.”
  +
  +
== Video ==
  +
   
 
== Tips ==
 
== Tips ==


from wikiHow - Recent Changes [en] https://ift.tt/2NeAu93
via IFTTT