←Older revision Revision as of 01:11, 7 April 2020 Line 20: Line 20:   Other than your article, feel free to make some edits...

User_talk:Am_s

←Older revision Revision as of 01:11, 7 April 2020
Line 20: Line 20:
 
Other than your article, feel free to make some edits around here. I personally enjoy [[Special:RCPatrol|patrolling recent changes]], but feel free to explore some other tools on the [[Special:CommunityDashboard|Community Dashboard]]. Hope you stick with us! :)
 
Other than your article, feel free to make some edits around here. I personally enjoy [[Special:RCPatrol|patrolling recent changes]], but feel free to explore some other tools on the [[Special:CommunityDashboard|Community Dashboard]]. Hope you stick with us! :)
   
  +
  +
  +
Hi there!  I'm Reepicheep, but you can call me Reep.  I noticed that, on the your very first day on wikiHow, you've already started two articles!  That's fantastic!  What's your favorite part of wikiHow so far?
  +


from wikiHow - Recent Changes [en] https://ift.tt/34fLk6F
via IFTTT