Living in a long-distance marriage usually means my vanity products are mine and mine alone. But when my husband visited me i...

The New EOS Lotion Smells So Good, My Husband Stole It From Me

Living in a long-distance marriage usually means my vanity products are mine and mine alone. But when my husband visited me in New York shortly after eos officially dropped its new Beach Waves Body Lotion on June 16, he tried it once and immediately packed it into his carry-on. His exact words? “I’m keeping this one.”

Honestly, I can’t even blame him. Beach Waves instantly hypnotizes you the moment you pop open the lid. The scent hits that perfectly balanced unisex sweet spot, blending notes of juicy pineapple, tropical starfruit, salted coconut, and warm sands. The juxtaposition of those sugary and savory scents means it doesn’t smell like an overly sweet floral perfume or a heavy cologne. Instead, it captures that crisp feeling of stepping fresh out of the ocean, without any annoying sand-in-your-shoes vibes.

Formula-wise, it’s an absolute summer staple, packed with a signature mix of shea butter, shea oil, and antioxidant-rich Vitamin E. I first tested it during a staycation at 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, and it immediately impressed me. The lotion sinks into the skin beautifully without leaving behind a sticky or greasy residue. You can slather it on in humid heat, slip right into your favorite clothes, and go about your day completely hydrated and transfer-free.

Now that August is here, I regret letting him have that bottle every time I’m reunited with it on the West Coast. But at just $10.99, it might be time to face the music, accept that the first bottle is officially his, and purchase another for myself. Consider this your official warning: buy two bottles upfront, or accept that your partner might happily claim yours.

Like what you see? How about some more R29 goodness, right here?

I Bought A Year’s Worth Of This Viral Deodorant

e.l.f. Hair Blew Us Away — Here's What's Worth It

The Ordinary's New $9 Serum Revived My Tired Skin



from Refinery29 https://ift.tt/EkmndS1
via IFTTT